Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Slimen Belhaj Ali <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 09:36:31 UTC

How we can reset statistics in Apache Camel?

I like to monitoring Camel 2.15.2 with Decanter 1.0.0 into Apache Karaf
3.0.3. I get statistics (MaxProcessingTime, LastProcessingTime...) but I
can't reset these counters.

How we can reset statistics in Apache Camel?

Re: How we can reset statistics in Apache Camel?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

questions about Camel

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Slimen Belhaj Ali
<be...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like to monitoring Camel 2.15.2 with Decanter 1.0.0 into Apache Karaf
> 3.0.3. I get statistics (MaxProcessingTime, LastProcessingTime...) but I
> can't reset these counters.
>
> How we can reset statistics in Apache Camel?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
Camel in Action 2nd edition:
https://www.manning.com/books/camel-in-action-second-edition