Posted to users@flex.apache.org by After24 <vi...@after24.net> on 2016/07/05 19:17:37 UTC

Inconsistent RPC Fault

Hello,

Working with AMFPHP on a mobile project, I get an inconsistent error when a
https service method is called :

RPC Fault faultString="Echec de l'envoi"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed
error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed

Usually the error shows up once in thirty calls, whatever the called method.

Does anyone already experienced this issue ?

Thank you.

Re: Inconsistent RPC Fault

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
The problem is that the error message is very vague and doesn't gives much
informations about why it happens.

Re: Inconsistent RPC Fault

Posted by Vincent <vi...@after24.net>.
Hi Matthew,

No it's not an API, services are coded by our team.

Thanx

Le 06/07/2016 � 10:06, Matthew Weir a �crit :

Re: Inconsistent RPC Fault

Posted by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Inconsistent RPC Fault

Posted by Vincent <vi...@after24.net>.