Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by KNAFF Gregory <GK...@decan.fr> on 2001/04/05 10:56:39 UTC

problem with the mime example of Apache SOAP

Hi,
 When testing the mime sample of Apache SOAP 2.1, I have got the following
exception with all methodes which return a DataHandler:
 Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): Error parsing response:
javax.mail.MessagingException: Missing start boundary
 please help
 thanx

Re: problem with the mime example of Apache SOAP

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
This would indicate that the format of the response is invalid. Could you
run the request through the tunnel and post the request and response content
here?

bfn, Wouter

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.