Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/13 11:52:25 UTC

[Tobago] Default Text in

Hi all,

I need to display a default text in <tc:in/> like say "Search" in search box.

When the user places the mouse to enter some text, it should be cleared and able to enter a text.

The default Text must not be updated in the bean, its just a dummy string visible to the user unless he clicks
in <tc:in/>

Can we achieve this using the current release, if not then this would be useful if done with the next release.

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/