Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/28 16:13:38 UTC

Can sstable corruption cause schema mismatch?

Hi,

Two questions:
1. Can sstable corruption in application tables cause schema mismatch?
2. Do we need to disable repair while adding storage while Cassandra is down?

Regards,
Nitan
Cell: 510 449 9629

Re: Can sstable corruption cause schema mismatch?

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
All ports are open.
We tried rolling restart and full cluster down and start one mode at a time.
Changes down were:
Storage addition
Ddl for column drop and recreate

Schema version is same for few nodes and few shows unavailable.

Network has been verified in detail and no severe packet drops.

Regards,
Nitan
Cell: 510 449 9629

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.