Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Rakeshsharma PR <Ra...@itcinfotech.com> on 2015/06/29 07:01:04 UTC

Unit Testing Topologies

Greetings!!

Hi

I am new to storm. I am trying to write some topologies and unit test its running.
How can I do that

Thanks and Regards
Rakesh

Disclaimer: This  communication  is  for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and  shall  not attach any liability on the originator or ITC Infotech India Ltd./its  Holding company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. If you are the addressee, the contents of this e-mail are intended for your use only and it shall  not be forwarded to any third party, without first obtaining written authorization from the originator or ITC Infotech India Ltd./ its Holding company/its  Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. It may contain information which is confidential and legally privileged and the same shall not be used or dealt with  by any  third  party  in  any manner whatsoever without the specific consent  of  ITC  Infotech India Ltd./ its Holding company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies.

Re: Unit Testing Topologies

Posted by Dima Dragan <di...@belleron.net>.
Hi,

for integration testing you can look at