Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Hediger <ma...@bluewin.ch> on 2011/11/11 15:41:11 UTC

Scrolling in spreadsheet

Dear List
Is it possible to set the scrolling behavior such that it does not
scroll in units of cells, but continuously? It's a bit incovenient to
scroll, when cells are large in width because then the screen is jumping
significantly.

Thanks for any hints.

Re: Scrolling in spreadsheet

Posted by Martin Hediger <ma...@bluewin.ch>.
Thanks Scott, wasn't aware of me replying to an existing message.
I'll be checking it out.

Posted by Mike Scott <mi...@scottsonline.org.uk>.

--
Mike Scott