Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 04:47:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Viet Nguyen as Geronimo's most recent committer

All,
I'd like to welcome Viet Nguyen as a new committer on the Geronimo
project. Viet has made a number of contributions to Geronimo,
including our new monitoring capabilities, the J2G conversion tool, as
well as a number of bug fixes, and other helpful contributions.

Let's lay some props on Viet!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Viet Nguyen as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Viet.

Paul

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Viet and welcome aboard !

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats Viet!

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Jan 31, 2008 4:47 AM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's lay some props on Viet!

Welcome Viet! Well deserved.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Viet Nguyen as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congrats Viet!

Thanks,
Gianny

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Viet!   Well deserved.

Joe

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Viet!

++Vamsi

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Viet!

Jarek

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Viet

Posted by Joseph Leong <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Viet!!!!

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Viet!

On Jan 31, 2008 9:17 AM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> I'd like to welcome Viet Nguyen as a new committer on the Geronimo
> project. Viet has made a number of contributions to Geronimo,
> including our new monitoring capabilities, the J2G conversion tool, as
> well as a number of bug fixes, and other helpful contributions.
>
> Let's lay some props on Viet!
>
> --kevan

Shiva

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Viet Nguyen as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@jnwd.net>.
Congratulations Viet!

Jay

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome aboard!

-Donald

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Viet

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Viet!

Anita

--- Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> I'd like to welcome Viet Nguyen as a new committer on the Geronimo
> project. Viet has made a number of contributions to Geronimo,
> including our new monitoring capabilities, the J2G conversion tool,
> as
> well as a number of bug fixes, and other helpful contributions.
>
> Let's lay some props on Viet!
>
> --kevan

Looking for last minute shopping deals?