Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Sarkar, Abanindra" <Ab...@stercomm.com> on 2007/02/20 14:49:02 UTC

How to remove easily all namespaces that WSS4J adds into the SOAP Envelope

 Hi All,

    I have a requirement where I have to get back the Original SOAP
Envelope after the WSS4J processing is over. WSS4J during processing,
adds lots of headers in the SOAP Envelopes, Headers and even in the
Body. Removing only the <wsse:Security> header element is not going to
solve this problem as the envelope will still have all these namespaces
cluttered all over.

   Is there are any easy way I can remove all these namespaces from the
SOAP Envelope and transfer it back into the original form.

Regards
Abanindra