Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "John Mammen - (ITD)" <Jo...@nbad.com> on 2002/03/04 05:25:51 UTC

validator error in weblogic6.1

Hello Struts Users;

I am trying out the validator written by David Winterfeldt on Weblogic
6.1sp2.

I just copied the example war file to my weblogic application directory to
run it. But I get the below error.
Is there any configuration for BEA Weblogic 6.1 sp2. Is there any help
documentation you can point me to.

The example already has the struts.jar and the regexp jar files.

If anyone has seen this problem, I would appreciate your help.
Regards
John

-------------------------------------------- begin error
<03-Mar-02 13:00:26 GST> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(5606832,validator
,/validator)] Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/regexp/RESyntaxException
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:524)
        at jsp_servlet.__registration._jspService(__registration.java:181)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:304)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:200)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:2495)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2204)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
--------

======National Bank Of Abu Dhabi Confidentiality Note======

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from the computer.