Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/07/03 16:13:27 UTC

Re: AOO 4.0 Logo: We're not done yet!

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Kevin Grignon
<ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I saved the file in Illustrator. Odd it is not loading.

Still no luck getting your version to load.  I tried fixing it in an
XML editor but I'm still getting validation errors.

I'm using the latest Illustrator (the new Creative Cloud version).
Also tried latest Inkscape.  Both on Windows.

If you did you work in Illustrator, could you send me the AI file?
Their native format might be more portable.  I can then try exporting
to SVG on my machine.

Thanks!

-Rob

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Kevin Grignon
> <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I saved the file in Illustrator. Odd it is not loading.
>>

> Still no luck getting your version to load.  I tried fixing it in an
> XML editor but I'm still getting validation errors.
>
> I'm using the latest Illustrator (the new Creative Cloud version).
> Also tried latest Inkscape.  Both on Windows.
>
> If you did you work in Illustrator, could you send me the AI file?
> Their native format might be more portable.  I can then try exporting
> to SVG on my machine.

Hi Kevin,  We need to move on this now, to update Twitter, Facebook
and Google+ pages with the new logo.  As mentioned before I have not
been able to get your SVG to load.  Please, could you send me the
original AI file?

Thanks!

-Rob