Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by David Mollitor <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 13:59:58 UTC

Failed CI Jobs

Hello Gang,

Last week, all of my PRs showed "green" for successful CI runs.  Today,
they are all "red" and marked as failed.

Did something happen over the weekend?

Thanks.

Re: Failed CI Jobs

Posted by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.
Hey All,

Yeah; the branch indexing have picked up alsmost all already PRs and I've aborted all 80 of them...
sorry for the extra issues...indexing seemed to work correctly for arouind a week or so - I still have to figure out what have caused that...

cheers,
Zoltan

Re: Failed CI Jobs

Posted by Panos Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.