Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Dennisf <de...@nj.paradyne.com> on 2000/10/25 21:16:35 UTC

questions

Q: why does soap code use io buffers to create xml documens instead of
dom model?
Q: are there plans to generate schema (.xsd files) at compile-time?
Q: where can I get version 3 plans or specs?

Re: questions

Posted by Dennisf <de...@nj.paradyne.com>.
come on guys, could somebody defend/comment on certain choices
in current implementation (particulary on marshalling layer), please.
am I being snobed?
are the authors of inherited code not participating anymore?
or is all attention on SSL ? :- )
I only want to participate, help and improve ...

Re: questions

Posted by Stoyan Jordanoff <dr...@bsc.bg>.
Hi, tell me a beginner resources for soap?

Re: questions

Posted by Stoyan Jordanoff <dr...@bsc.bg>.

Re: questions

Posted by Dennisf <de...@nj.paradyne.com>.