Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/22 15:11:58 UTC

Is there a way to re-set the index inline size at runtime?

per my understanding increase the index inline size can improve query
performance, so is there a way to increase the index inline size at runtime?
my guess is that drop and re-create index will cost the whole cluster a lot.
is that true?

Thanks,
Ken Cheng

Re: Is there a way to re-set the index inline size at runtime?

Posted by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com>.
thank you very much!

Thanks,
Ken Cheng