Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/12/19 14:35:50 UTC

[Axis2] Re:Re: How axis2 clients authorize https server

Hi,

I did not put my question clearly. My purpose is that i do not want all the clients to pre-install the server certificate to be able to call the service. I know there should be some way to accomplish it dynamically, someone please help.

falom

Subash Devkota <SD...@D2Hawkeye.com> : Hello falom,

I have not tried it actually, but what I know is that if your server has
self signed CA, you need to include the Certificate (the self signed
one) in client side for the client to validate.

Please import the server certificate to jre/lib/security/cacerts
keystore in your jre of client.
This may help you.

Thanks
Subash

falom wrote:
> Hi,
> I setup a couple of simple axis2 1.1 services on Tomcat 5.5 configured
> with https(self signed CA). How to let the client side authorize the
> server, can this be done by configuration someway or some coding
> needed in the client side? Please give some hints, thanks!
> falom

> http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com