Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Okello Nelson <cn...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 12:12:22 UTC

webpage.p table is empty

Hi,

I've a setup of Nutch 2.3 with Cassandra 2.0.2. Everything seems to be
working fine save for one little issue. I'm using the crawl script. The 'p'
table is empty even though in the logs I can see there's no issue reported
during the parsing stage.

Any suggestions on what I might have missed will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Okello Nelson.

Re: webpage.p table is empty

Posted by Alexis Hope <al...@cvofhope.com>.
Is webpage.p consistently empty, or just partially? Does the fetched
content exist?

Could be that parse and update have been called, which would update the DB
with newly found links. But is yet to pull the content....

Im still new with Nutch, this is a guess.