Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rajesh K <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/07 19:38:26 UTC

Active MQ with Database instead of file system data store

     I am planning to use Database (specifically Oracle) to use as a data
store for activemq (embedded in servicemix). Plan is to use high
availability of servicemix instances pointing to the same data store.
     I just want to ask, if anybody else experienced this type of
configuration. Or any particular things needs to be taken care when using
database as a data store used by two servicemix instances.

Re: Active MQ with Database instead of file system data store

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Rajesh K <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>     I am planning to use Database (specifically Oracle) to use as a data
> store for activemq (embedded in servicemix). Plan is to use high
> availability of servicemix instances pointing to the same data store.
>     I just want to ask, if anybody else experienced this type of
> configuration. Or any particular things needs to be taken care when using
> database as a data store used by two servicemix instances.

No two brokers should share the same database tables. If you're
running multiple instances of ActiveMQ then each one needs to have
it's own set of tables.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/