Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Support CarbookPlus <su...@carbookplus.com> on 2012/01/31 17:08:30 UTC

REQ: makeRequest: java.io.IOException: Close

The makeRequest call is not processed. I always get the foloowing line in the console output:

makeRequest: java.io.IOException: Close

Can anyone give me a hint whats wrong?

Re: REQ: makeRequest: java.io.IOException: Close

Posted by Support CarbookPlus <su...@carbookplus.com>.
Now i get more details. I'am getting "org.apache.shindig.gadgets.process.ProcessingException: Url undefined does not include scheme". With Url is teh daget url meant. But i never pass an gagdte url to makeRequest. I'am trying to call mit service.

Any idea?