Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Jatin Trivedi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 13:13:25 UTC

Convert Sybase script to Derby

How can i convert the following Sybase script to Derby ?

BEGIN
DECLARE @CurrencyLT INT
DECLARE  @CURRENCYRELID  INT

select @CurrencyLT=id from eb_keyword  where value ='category:currency-list'

select @CURRENCYRELID=id from eb_relationship where name='keyword-hierarchy'

END

The above shown script assigns id's from eb_keyword and eb_relationship
tables to
CurrencyLT and CURRENCYRELID local variable respectively

Re: Convert Sybase script to Derby

Posted by Feng Jiang <fe...@gmail.com>.
I have the same question with you, that is how to convert mysql script to
derby.

Feng Jiang