Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by bryan haase <bh...@good-sam.com> on 2007/01/23 16:58:23 UTC

Whitelist file to large?

 My whitelist file currently has 13,500 lines and is 503K. spamd is about 58-59M.

Is there a point when the whitelist file becomes to large?
Is there a better performance method to handle whitelist entries than the .cf file?

Thanks
--Bryan

Re: Whitelist file to large?

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Tue, January 23, 2007 16:58, bryan haase wrote:
> My whitelist file currently has 13,500 lines and is 503K. spamd is about
> 58-59M.

amavisd-new sql whitelist/blacklist would love this

> Is there a point when the whitelist file becomes to large?

is spam scanning needed for the recipients at all ?

> Is there a better performance method to handle whitelist entries than the .cf
> file?

depends on what you needs and goals are

> please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return

sorry i dont use the internet :)

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.