Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/07/10 16:01:31 UTC

Couple of questions

#1 - Do we have to present a report this month or are we out of the monthly cycle already?
#2 - I noticed a few tasks on the project checklist that I think we can cross off:

	- "Migrate the project to our infrastructure." isn't it done?
	- "Subscribe all Mentors on the pmc and general lists." are we all subscribed? I am...
	- "Give all Mentors access to the incubator SVN repository." do we all have access? I have access.

-Flavio

Re: Couple of questions

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
> On 11 Jul 2016, at 10:43, Francisco Perez-Sorrosal <fp...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi Flavio,
> #1 We have to report quarterly as far as I know. Here there's a webpage that informs about the projects that need to report each month: http://incubator.apache.org/report-next-month.html Apart from this, I guess that we'll receive multiple remainders in the dev@ list as it happened last time. I closed a task related to this in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OMID-6 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OMID-6>

If you check it here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Sending+in+an+Incubation+Report <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Sending+in+an+Incubation+Report>

The podling is supposed to report monthly for the first three months, I don't think we've done it for this project. I checked the reports and I couldn't find the reports, only the june one. In any case, that is responsibility of the mentors when setting up the project.

> #2  2.1 "Migrate the project to our infrastructure" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OMID-1?filter=12335434  Is not completed as it has yet two subtasks that need to be done (Fix CI process & Announce Omid as Incubator) What can I do is extract those 2 tasks as top level task and close OMID-1.

There is the option of turning a task into an issue, check the "More" dropdown.

>   2.2 Regarding the other two tasks you mentioned, I can't find them in JIRA, but it seems that everybody has access now. What are the JIRA numbers?

I checked the jira list and couldn't find it, so I don't think we have created the issues. It does seem that everyone has access, though, but it would be good to have a confirmation.

-Flavio

Re: Couple of questions

Posted by Francisco Perez-Sorrosal <fp...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Hi Flavio,
#2  2.1 "Migrate the project to our infrastructure" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OMID-1?filter=12335434  Is not completed as it has yet two subtasks that need to be done (Fix CI process & Announce Omid as Incubator) What can I do is extract those 2 tasks as top level task and close OMID-1.  2.2 Regarding the other two tasks you mentioned, I can't find them in JIRA, but it seems that everybody has access now. What are the JIRA numbers?