Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Emmanuel Guiton <em...@intrinsec.com> on 2010/10/01 10:39:57 UTC

Re: Anyone who succeeded in writing a service engine for ServiceMix 4 ?

Hello Guillaume,

That is true : the binding component appears in osgi:list but not in
jbi:list
Following you hint, I noticed that in Karaf the component is not listed
as "created" in the Blueprint column while every other component is.

I just found the jar for the service engines/binding components in
system/org/apache/servicemix/ and I also noticed an
OSGI-INF/blueprint/servicemix-XXXX.xml that does not appear in my custom
components.

Do I miss any Blueprint configuration / plugin in my maven pom file ?
Or, more precisely, what is the right way to create this blueprint
configuration file ?

Thanks a lot,
  - emmanuel

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Diwakar,

you are right, the archetype should generate the blueprint.xml file. I
checked in the archetypes code and it is not the case.

I raised SM-2112 to track it and fix it in the next archetypes release.

Regards
JB

On 07/29/2011 08:12 PM, diwakar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>              Is the archetype created? If yes, what is the version to be
> used?
> "mvn archetype:create
> -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-engine
> -DarchetypeVersion=2010.01         -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.xslt
> -DartifactId=servicemix-xslt"
>               The above command does not generate OSGi blueprint files.
>             Please let me know your comment.
>
> With Best Regards,
> Diwakar

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Anyone who succeeded in writing a service engine for ServiceMix 4 ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The servicemix-service-engine archetype should already set a blueprint
template.

I checked and it's not the case. I'm raise a Jira task and fix it.

Regards
JB

Posted by Emmanuel Guiton <em...@intrinsec.com>.
Great : that was the solution.