Posted to user@ant.apache.org by vivek payala <fi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/12 09:36:30 UTC

Problem finding file path through CruiseControl

We have an ANT build file which works on our windows machines, but when
trying to run it on our build server (on linux) using cruisecontrol we face
a problem. However when this build script is run manually on the build
server it finds the configuration file on that path.

The problem is for a particular module, that has jibx-bindings to be done.

The issue is as follows: at one time a configuration file is found in the
ant file

<condition property="jibx" value="jibx-compile" else="dummytarget">

            <available file="../config/general/projectxyz/jibx-binding.xml"
/>

</condition>

But later at a different line when the file should be used it cannot be
found:

<bind verbose="true"  binding="../config/general/projectxyz/jibx-binding.xml
">

The exception on the server is:

--- Nested Exception ---

IOException in compile java.io.FileNotFoundException:
../config/general/projectxyz/jibx-binding.xml (No such file or directory)

Is it something with the paths which after being configured like the one
below seems to be working on windows.

<bind verbose="true"  binding="${basedir}/../config/general/projectxyz/jibx-
binding.xml">

Please let me know if you had faced such an issue earlier and how it was
resolved.

Thanks Much...