Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by si...@insession.com on 2005/10/24 13:28:55 UTC

PGP, SHA and MD5 links broken for M5 on http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

These links are pointing to locations such as:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/1.0-M5/geronimo-1.0-M5.zip.asc
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/1.0-M5/geronimo-1.0-M5.zip.sha
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/1.0-M5/geronimo-1.0-M5.zip.md5

The tar.gz forms of the above links are also broken.

There is no 1.0-M5 directory under http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/

Anyone know what these links should be pointing to?

Thanks,

John

Re: PGP, SHA and MD5 links broken for M5 on http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
my outgoing email seems to be going off into the aether...

I'll fix...

geirm@apache.org

Re: PGP, SHA and MD5 links broken for M5 on http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.