Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by lukasK <se...@wp.pl> on 2007/09/27 16:41:31 UTC

Omitting the interface level in CXF

I would like to know if it's possible to omit the interface level in CXF? I
would like that my endpoint straightly invoke java class (no interface).
I've got class *Service with I would like use like an implementor. beans.xlm
looks like:
<jaxws:endpoint
		id="*Service"
		implementor="com.*Service"
		address="/adress">
But methods in  *Service are not visible in WSDL. Maybe someone now how to
solve this problem,does it require a change in beans.xml or rather
annotation in *Service class

Re: Omitting the interface level in CXF

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi ,

You do not need to change the bean.xml file.
I think your implementation has an annotation attribute of the
endpointInterface.
If you remove it, the methods in you implementor class will show up :)

Willem.