Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 05:11:42 UTC

blog.flexexamples.com gone?

http://blog.flexexamples.com/ has been a great resource for Flex tutorials.
 I was glad that this website was around because a lot of google searches
lead to this site.

Any chance the content from that website can be retrieved and added to our
website?

And perhaps a redirect to flex.apache.org?

Thanks,
Om

Re: blog.flexexamples.com gone?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
I have pinged Peter again.  The last time, he had mentioned troubles with
his hosting provider.  He was looking at moving the site to a different
place.  I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Just heard back from Peter.  He is on it.  Hopefully this time it would be
a more permanent fix.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Young <fl...@gmail.com>.
Things happens, people trust what they heard more than what they feel, or
they don't feel even. -Gary

Posted by Russell Warren <ru...@perspexis.com>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.