Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ark42 <cp...@sopragroup.com> on 2007/05/23 16:48:02 UTC

Siteminder and cookies

Hello,

I try to test a site behind a siteminder access.. but I don't succeed.
The problem is siteminder returns a cookie with an encrypted value, so I
don't know how to return it to site.
Is it possible to automatically return the cookie without add it in the
Jmeter's Cookie manager ?
If anyone has idea to pass this siteminder..
thks :)

Re: Siteminder and cookies

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Try using the JMeter proxy server to record the session, or use one of
the other proxy recorders. You should then be able to see what's
missing from your test plan.

Re: Siteminder and cookies

Posted by ark42 <cp...@sopragroup.com>.

Re: Siteminder and cookies