Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Léo El Amri <le...@superlel.me.INVALID> on 2020/05/09 17:26:49 UTC

Error 500 on some wiki pages

Hello there,

Pages
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Working_With_Spreadsheet_Documents
returns a 500 status code.

"Edition mode" works. I guess the error have to do with the rendering of
the page. I don't have the rights to edit the pages, and anyway I really
can't think of what could cause the issue. Can someone look it up ?

(I can ask for the creation of an account if nobody is available for
troubleshooting)

Cordially,
Léo

Re: Error 500 on some wiki pages

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.

On 5/10/20 9:54 AM, Léo El Amri wrote:
> On 10/05/2020 15:23, Carl Marcum wrote:
>> Hi Léo,
>>
>> I thought Andrea was looking into this but I haven't seen an update
>> reported [1].
>>
>> I would love to see this solved.
>>
>> I just figured out how to view one of the broken pages and did some
>> quick testing and I think it may be related to one of the plugins we use
>> to link to IDL documentation.
>>
>> For instance if I edit the Spreadsheet Documents page [2] using this
>> link [3] and remove a this paragraph:
>>
>> ---
>> The implementations of the various tables differ due to each of their
>> specializations. Basic table features are defined in the module
>> <idlmodule>com.sun.star.table</idlmodule>. Regarding the compatibility
>> of text and spreadsheet tables, the corresponding features are also
>> located in the module <idlmodule>com.sun.star.table</idlmodule>. In
>> addition, spreadsheet tables are fully based on the specifications given
>> and are extended by additional specifications from the module
>> <idlmodule>com.sun.star.sheet</idlmodule>. Several services of the
>> spreadsheet application representing cells and cell ranges extend the
>> common services from the module com::sun::star::table. The following
>> table shows the services for cells and cell ranges.
>> ---
>>
>> Then I can preview the page again.
>>

>> [1]
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8ed48d5394476c3f0928935a2a982da0af3ad76b37af452919fdcc00%40%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E
>>
>> [2]
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents
>>
>> [3]
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents&action=edit
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Carl
> Hi Carl,
>
> Indeed, all the broken pages have this in common (<idlmodule> or <idlm>
> tag). Nice troubleshoot. I hope someone will fix it.

Thanks Léo,
I've posted to the dev list to see if someone can help.

Best regards,
Carl

Re: Error 500 on some wiki pages

Posted by Léo El Amri <le...@superlel.me.INVALID>.