Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 17:54:25 UTC

Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

HI Lewis,

Sorry to bring back old thread but did you get chance to file JIRA for
this? I am trying to see if I could try to fix this.

Thanks,

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ah cool, I will leave it to you then since you already started with the
implementation =)

Thanks Lewis.

- Henry

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

--
Lewis