Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by sunil chaudhari <su...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/27 01:20:41 UTC

Issue using Https with elasticsearch source connector

Hello team,
Can anyone help me with this issue?

https://github.com/DarioBalinzo/kafka-connect-elasticsearch-source/issues/44

Regards,
Sunil.

Re: Issue using Https with elasticsearch source connector

Posted by Ran Lupovich <ra...@gmail.com>.
trustStore

[image: Copy to clipboard]
JAVA_OPTS=$JAVA_OPTS
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/truststore.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeit

keyStore

[image: Copy to clipboard]
JAVA_OPTS=$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/keystore.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit

Check for setting this in $KAFKA_OPTS
<https://doc.nuxeo.com/nxdoc/trust-store-and-key-store-configuration/#adding-your-certificates-to-the-default-trust-store>

בתאריך יום ו׳, 28 במאי 2021, 15:24, מאת sunil chaudhari ‏<

Posted by sunil chaudhari <su...@gmail.com>.
Yeah.

Posted by Ran Lupovich <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sunil chaudhari <su...@gmail.com>.