Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/05 19:51:39 UTC

Time for Axiom 1.2.8 release?

As mentioned before there is a need for a new Axiom release for Axis2,
Geronimo, etc. The question is, are there any critical issues that
need to be fixed for the new release or things are in good shape now?
Either way, I would like to volunteer as a release manager for this
release.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Time for Axiom 1.2.8 release?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
I think that the problem described WSCOMMONS-372 needs to be addressed
urgently. Can you please review and give your opinion on this one?

Andreas

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Done.
David

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Excellent indeed! Great news Andreas :-)

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Time for Axiom 1.2.8 release?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for Axiom 1.2.8 release?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

I have some other things on my todo list, so if you could take over
the RM job, I would be happy. Thanks.

Andreas

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Jarek,

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Andreas
> I currently don't have the required access rights in JIRA to mark them
> as resolved (I asked Glen already twice, but he seems to be too
> busy...). Can somebody update the status or grant me the required
> access rights?

Can you check now? I've added you as a committer

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Time for Axiom 1.2.8 release?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
There are currently 57 open issues for Axiom. I think we should be
able to review them all and fix those that are critical or that can
easily be fixed. I've done a first iteration and the following issues
can be marked as resolved now:

WSCOMMONS-100: Duplicate of WSCOMMONS-245, which has been fixed already.
WSCOMMONS-101: Fixed in r724042.
WSCOMMONS-115: Fixed in r724029.
WSCOMMONS-235: According to the comments, the proposed patch has
already been committed over a year ago.
WSCOMMONS-237: Fixed in r724045.
WSCOMMONS-254: Fixed in r724046.
WSCOMMONS-340: Fixed in r724004.
WSCOMMONS-386: Fixed in r724005.
WSCOMMONS-393: Fixed in r724004.
WSCOMMONS-399: The reported of the issue confirmed that is solved in
trunk, but didn't resolve/close the issue.