Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Steve Downey <st...@netfolio.com> on 2001/03/15 05:05:31 UTC

RE: [NOTICE] + [PROPOSAL] nightly builds + nightly source checkou ts

Documenting this would be wonderfull. A few less often build pieces, like
tester underneath tomcat-4, have some environment issues, eg, tester is
'happiest' if xereces is in ../../xerces-1_3_0.

This was more of a problem when everything built in ../build and ../dist.
Now we have the opposite problem of having to copy from build/ and dist/ to
the shared runtime environment. But that's a different rant.

	-SMD
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>This electronic mail transmission
may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s)
named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify