Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com> on 2008/02/06 14:55:56 UTC

Re: JBoss JBI Deployer

Hi Grégoire A.,

I am also working on the same issue,
My Environment is

Jboss4.2.2.GA
Servicemix 3.2.1
Java 1.5
OS windowsXP

1)  I go through the step given on that page.
2)  I download the code from svn, built it.
3)  When i deployed this code on jboss server it got deployed on the server
but gave me a warning that:

[ClientFactory] Cound not start ClientFactory:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: env not bound

Secondly does it compatible with the servicemix 3.2.1.

It gave me error while deploying sevicemix-http compnent.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15306652/httpcomponent.log httpcomponent.log

Please help me to solve my problems.

Thanks a lot
Puneet