Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "zhangru@zhuizhikeji.com" <zh...@zhuizhikeji.com> on 2020/03/28 13:22:07 UTC

About the time zone set by the consumer group offset

hello apache :

       I encountered a time zone issue when using consumer group to reset the offset
      command:
          ./kafka-consumer-groups.sh --bootstrap-server localhost:9092 --group g1 --reset-offsets --topic test --to-datetime 2020-03-28T17:00:00.000 --execute
       Actual time is 8 hours behind my area (Asia / shanghai)
      I Hope this time zone can be configured in server.properties,Looking forward to your reply.

      thanks

zhangru@zhuizhikeji.com