Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ajaynath Pydimarri Lakshmi Narayana <aj...@emirates.com> on 2009/03/11 13:14:38 UTC

Xsl query

Hi,
                  we are generating pdf documents by using xsl from xml.i want to create bookmarks in pdf by using xsl only.i was implement some code but its would not working can you please suggest me how we can do this.Can you please send me any helpfullinks.And I want to restrict save copy restrict and editing also.Thankyou very much for supporting.

¬
Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Nath
Emirates Group IT
Desk: +971 50 2033453
S731281@emirates.com

Re: Xsl query

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.
Bookmarks are now supported (0.93 and later), check
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html#pdf-bookmark-display for a good
redirect.

For restricting certain actions, check out:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/pdfencryption.html

-Lou