Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/12 15:13:19 UTC

Re: MyFaces Orchestra conversationContext param keeps repeating with PrettyFaces

I have created this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ORCHESTRA-56

Prettyfaces calls the RequestParameterResponseWrapper.encodeURL method twice
and this keeps replicating the parameters (eg. conversationContext), leading
to a Too Long URL exception after some clicks.

This can be probably fixed by checking if that parameter already exists in
the URL?

Bruno