Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/01 11:26:06 UTC

Re: New security patch, and a comment on the RampartBasedSecurityManager

Hi Matt,

Thanks for pointing this out!

I checked in the implementation of checkProofOfPossession(), please have a look:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=451727
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=451728

Thanks,
Ruchith