Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/16 13:00:04 UTC

[C2] Morphis

Hi Team,

What do you guys think about increasing support for WAP/WML devices in C2? For example, take a
look at http://www.morphis.org, an open-source project (GNU LGPL). We could use their WAX as an
intermediate format and use their code for a custom Formatter to generate output for WAP/WML.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

Re: [C2] Morphis

Posted by Colin Britton <cb...@centervilletech.com>.
I like morphis, this would of been very cool app built using C2, but it has
its own framework.

However I do like the fact that they encourage reuse of the componants and
the stylesheets/markup language and capabilty database. I think this would
be a very good demo app for C2.

rgds
CB

By the way:- It is interesting that they use the request parameters passed
into the XSLT engine to assist in controlling the transformation (see other
email thread [c2] stylesheet and logicsheet parameters).