Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/09/13 02:05:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] How does a workflow operate to save multiple versions?

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-9-6  —————

Mr. Flash 08:23

Everybody BIG guy, ask once, workflow how operation can save multiple versions?

Couldn't find this menu, but I have some workflows that are multiple versions

peacewong@WDS  09:37

Do node changes need to be synchronized to other versions

Mr Flash 09:56

@ peacewong @ WDS is not

Mr Flash 09:58

Mr Flash 09:58

Is the version of this job stream

peacewong@WDS  10:09

Only the functions shown here

Mr. Flash 10:10

Save a version per release to schedule or? I don't really remember闪电先生  08:23

各位大佬,请教一下,工作流如何操作可以保存多个版本?

没有找到这个菜单,但是我有一些工作流是多个版本的

peacewong@WDS  09:37

是节点的修改要同步到其他版本吗