Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 15:29:52 UTC

Protobuf change to 2.5

Hi

I am getting the error like below when doing compile
 [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] C:\Code\HBase\hbase-protocol\src\main\java\org\apach
e\hadoop\hbase\protobuf\generated\ClientProtos.java:[2748,100] cannot find
symbo
symbol : variable PARSER
location: class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.CellProtos.Cell

We need to recompile the proto generated files and checkin.  This is missed?

-Anoop-

Re: Protobuf change to 2.5

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Trunk and 0.95 now require hadoop-2.1-0-beta.

Let me check out the compile issue.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

St.Ack

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:01 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

Re: Protobuf change to 2.5

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Protobuf change to 2.5

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Protobuf change to 2.5

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
>>Trunk and 0.95 now require hadoop-2.1-0-beta.
Okie.  Let me try that way.

Re: Protobuf change to 2.5

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Protobuf change to 2.5