Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 11:27:48 UTC

Re: Client: XXX already connected bug

I've tried this test case against SVN HEAD and it works perfectly for me.

The strack trace you got is only ever created when a broker receives a
start connection with a clientID which is already connected to the
broker (as it is against the JMS spec to allow 2 clients with the same
ID to be connected at once).

The test case you supply only creates one connection and does not
specify a clientID (so we auto-generate a unique one for each
connection). So I doubt its possible for this test case to fail - I
suspect its something else really causing your problem with Spring.

e.g. is your spring code trying to create 2 connections with the same
client ID? Does the spring code specify a clientID (via
Connection.setClientID())?

--

James
-------

Re: Client: XXX already connected bug

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the extra comments you added to the JIRA issue...

I think this issue is now fixed in SVN HEAD and tomorrows snapshot builds.