Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/07/21 12:01:58 UTC

How ofbiz is communicating with database

Hello Friends,

   I have to implement a service that will be interact with database and wil
do all basic operation like save find, update. But i am unable to find how
ofbiz is communicating with database.Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: How ofbiz is communicating with database

Posted by to...@gmail.com.
Gopal,

Here you can find the basic implementation idea for CRUD operations.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner's+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application

Have a look on section *"Writing CRUD operations".*

--
Anil Soni
Software Engineer

Re: How ofbiz is communicating with database

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
forgot the links

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
look at the code for