Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org> on 2002/11/20 10:32:29 UTC

Re: Dynamic Tiles xml definitions

  Yes, it is possible. You can access the definition factory, and modify
definitions yourself. This require a well understanding of the
structure, because a lot of object are shared, especially when their is
some inheritance.
  Also, you can write your own definition factory implementing the
required interface. Your factory can provide needed methods to modify
definitions at runtime.

      Cedric