Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by mikegwf1 <ms...@strozfriedberg.com> on 2012/05/09 00:43:17 UTC

Is there any way to obtain a TermFreqVector without indexing a document?

I would like to use Lucene to obtain TermFreqVector information for a set of
text files, but I dont need to add these files to a Lucene index.  Is there
a way to obtain TermFreqVector for a text file without incurring the
overhead of adding the file to a Lucene index as a document?