Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Cook, Dennis" <de...@terayon.com> on 2007/09/21 23:19:45 UTC

[SCXML] How to integrate with DI framework like spring

I find that I would like to use my bean factory for Invoker instance
generation.  Is any enhancements planned for better integration with
these frameworks?

Dennis Cook

Motorola - Home & Network Mobility

Sr. Staff Software Engineer

(o) (408) 235-5874

(c) (408) 515-4799

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be proprietary, privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received.  Thank you.

Re: [SCXML] How to integrate with DI framework like spring

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 9/21/07, Cook, Dennis <de...@terayon.com> wrote:
> I find that I would like to use my bean factory for Invoker instance
> generation.  Is any enhancements planned for better integration with
> these frameworks?

<snip/>

None are planned per se in this regard. Though enhancements are often
driven by demand, by capturing the rationale and changes proposed in
JIRA [1].

It may be non-trivial to use a bean factory for Invoker instantiation.
OTOH, it may be trivial to delegate from an Invoker instance to a bean
whose creation was managed by a bean factory (or any DI framework
equivalent).

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html