Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2019/02/21 02:33:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] ATS Lua scripts "repository"

I wonder, would it be of interest (and useful) to have a repository (of some sorts, undefined) of Lua scripts that people use? Something to  learn from, as well as reusing other people hard work.

One idea could be a secondary Github repo, with Gists / documentation etc. side by side with all the scripts.

Thoughts?

— leif

Re: [DISCUSS] ATS Lua scripts "repository"

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
I kept some simple ones in my own repo -
https://github.com/shukitchan/ats_lua_scripts
They all just try to illustrating ways of doing simple things so
others can build on top of it.

Totally fine to put them up in a different repo if others think it is useful.

Kit