Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/04/19 03:22:50 UTC

Is it correct that TokenInfo is always "HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN"?

All Interfaces seem to have same @TokenInfo.  In my naivety, I'd think that
AdminProtocol would have HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN but say ClientProtocol would have
HBASE_CLIENT_TOKEN?  Do I have it wrong?

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: Is it correct that TokenInfo is always "HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN"?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks boss.
St.Ack

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.