Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Joe Eckard <jo...@redrocketcorp.com> on 2007/05/01 22:56:24 UTC

Wicket & OFBiz

Just out of curiosity... is anyone using (or attempting to use)
Wicket ( http://www.wicketframework.org/ ) to build OFBiz webapps?

-Joe

Re: Wicket & OFBiz

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I've looked at it... but modeling applications and pages and such as
Java classes... hmmm... that's not too appealing to me.

They can say that a lack of XML and using Java only is refreshing all
they want, but I can disagree just as much. ;)

-David