Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.at> on 2003/06/23 16:38:56 UTC

Re: File Uploads additional comment

Alexander Schatten wrote:

>                File from = new File(pdf);
>                File to  = new File(targetFilename);
>                from.renameTo(to);

I believe, this rename function is only working since JDK 1.4. so if you
need to use an earlier version, you have to write this by yourself
eventually.

alex

Re: File Uploads additional comment

Posted by juliane ndje <ju...@petra-productions.de>.
it works! your 'copy file to correct directory and delete from incoming'
looked similar to my code and that made me look for the mistake at other
places... found it.
dankeschön and till next
juliane