Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2016/08/11 14:06:44 UTC

Cleaning up V4 fit tests

Hi all,

I would like to clean up our tests and remove duplicates in the FIT module. Especially the ones using the static server content since the idea of "full integration tests"  in my opinion is the usage of client and server library and not the testing the client with a static server content.

WDYT? If there are no objections I will go ahead with the refactoring. I will go with small steps so we can easily revert changes.

Best Regards,
Christian

RE: Cleaning up V4 fit tests

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

I had a look at the ext/pojogen-maven-plugin module.

There we have three integration tests. In the src/it folder we have
exchangeMail
exchangeMailNoBasePkg

and finally v4Sample which is another service but tests the same thing as exchangeMail namely the construction of a V4 service which contains a base package.

I would like to delete the v4Sample test. Are there any objections or points that I have missed?

Best Regards,
Christian

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--